Friday, February 24, 2012

I have a chronic back ailment and have lost my insurance after 6 years of treatment , mostly with medicine and physical therapy. I moved home to Louisiana after losing my inurance and going thru a divorce, finding myself with less money, alot of pain ,no help with the bills and doctors telling me to go to a pain clinic . The ones i have talked to so far are either too expensive (600 monthly) or insurance only.|||One place you could check is thru the city health dept to see if they offer a free health clinic that also offers Pain Management services.

Another place is to check with some of the Medical Schools close by to see if they might be of some help.

I have the link to a site that may be able to help you find more information. It's the link to a group for those with chronic pain. If you would like the information on that group please e-mail or IM me off site any time with the subject link to Chronic Pain Group so that I will know what it's in regards to.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment