Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I stayed on the streets in Houston TX.But by the grace of god I was able to come back to Baton Rouge LA.And I am looking for A little help|||Jerome, my intent is not to be mean, but I live in Baton Rouge and I have a few questions.
No one in Baton Rouge had to evacuate, did you evacuate from New Orleans?
Businesses in Baton Rouge can't find enough employees to run their business. Fast food restaurants are offering $9 an hour to start out. There really is no reason to be looking for "a little help". There are plenty of opportunities to "help yourself".|||I agree. My family has suffered personal trials and tribulations including the loss of a home due to fire. NEVER did we ask for a handout or for any help. There is plenty of opportunity in this country and if things are not working out for you it is because you aren't making a strong enough personal effort.|||How much help do you want? What have you done on your own. Have you worked. Have you put anything away. It doesn't sound like you've been trying.|||Catholic Community Services -225-242-0311
NBRN - 800-960-7705
Society of St. Vincent de Paul - 255-383-7837
Voluteers of America -337234-5715
Lutheran Social Services of the South -800-938-5777

I hope the numbers have not changed. Maybe one of the above can help you or refer you to someone that can. Good luck to you.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment