Friday, February 24, 2012

I just found out about it a few hrs. ago. I feel so bad.|||well, akkita just explained it all. i live not far fromthee, and my husbands cousin attends that school, and it happened in her classroom, but she wasn't at school on that particular day, god was watching out for her.|||It reminded me of the Xavier University shooting in the early 90's. I wonder if it was some sort of gay quarrel(like the one @ Xavier, or was it another sort of love triangle.|||Whoa! I didn't hear about this shooting!
Now there's a new one in Dekalb, IL, at a university called NIU!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080214/ap_o…

I wanted to watch Dr. Phil and that was cancelled, cuz when I turned to Channel 2, I found this breaking story...
Phil was supposed to air on 2. Such a sad story.|||A female student shot and killed two classmates and then herself this morning in a classroom. .........

“We still are no closer to learning a motive,” Sgt. Don Kelly, a Baton Rouge Police Department spokesman, said Friday afternoon. “We’ve interviewed several witnesses … and are unable to determine why this happened.”

The shootings began around 8:30 a.m. when 23-year-old Latina Williams walked into a second-story classroom on the college’s campus at 3250 N. Acadian Thruway East, Kelly said.

Williams spoke with a teacher and left the classroom, only to return moments later through a back door.

Williams then emptied a six-shot .357-caliber revolver into Karsheika Graves, 21, and Taneshia Butler, 26, Kelly said. Williams reloaded the weapon and shot herself in the head.

About 20 people were in the classroom, Kelly said.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment