Friday, February 24, 2012

What are good local places to eat in Lafayette or Baton Rouge? What should I order?|||Depends on what kind of food you like. For Baton Rouge:

Mexican - Ninfa's or LaCarretta (they're both REALLY good, however LaCarretta is a little less expensive)
Chinese - The Great Wall (the food has always been extremely fresh eveytime I've gone)
American - Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro (OMG Praline Cheesecake!!! but it is expensive)
Italian - DeAngelo's or Louisiana Pizza Kitchen (there's ALOT of Italian to choose from so these might not be the BEST but they are both very good)
Greek - Serop's Cafe
Seafood - The Chimes or Louisiana Lagniappe

I'm still new to BR so I'm sure there are better places, these are just the places we frequent and they're all worth the trip.

I have no clue about Lafayette, I don't visit that often.|||You will have to try Phil's Oyster Bar and Restaurant. It's a little family restaurant on College and Perkins that serves amazing seafood. Wednesday night is my favorite b/c they have 1/2 off Charbroiled Oysters, they're amazing!!! I would definitely suggest that! Hope you like it!

Report Abuse

|||Baton Rouge

1.Outback Steakhouse
"I love the Filet and the salads here.. ..."
by Jason A

2.Chimes Restaurant
"The service was great they were ..."

Lafayette for dinning
http://www.louisianatravel.com/yahoo/|||There is this odd place on the border of the city called Gatr' Cafe, the "Legend" of it is that the founder killed a huge Aligator in New Orleans and brought it back to feed the whole town. The have great pastries in the morning and at night they fry up the best shrimp!

Hope it helps.|||For good seafood, try Mike Andersons.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment