Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Im an african-american woman
Have thick, coarse hair, medium length
Looking 4 a stylist that does braids to weave extensions.
Also I noticed some stylists dont use dr miracle products.|||damm baby i need to go to school for hair and fly all around the world to do hair because i got skills i grew up in baltimore in a hairsalon called perfect 10 hair salon and if you had it going on as a black woman fly up there to b mo and do you|||All the good hair braiders are in New Orleans, they do them the best and their the cheapest I know so many chicks out there who are good. I don't know any good stylist in salons out here in Baton Rouge but I know someone who does weave really nice. she sews in it looks really good. Her prices are good too. she charges about 85 dollars for a full head.If you want her info e-mail me. As for the Dr. Miracle products. most stylists don't use it because it is a not a Professional product.|||I went to Regis in both malls and they did really good and I also went to this place by Dillards in the Mall of LA. Neither place is very expensive but I don't wear weave so you may need to call and see if they do that. When you are getting extensions remember it will be kind of expensive because it takes alot of work and i'm sure you want it to look professionally done.
If you want to use certain products, just bring them to the salon with you and tell them that you want them to use your products. You will still have to pay full price.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment