Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It takes me about 4 1/2 hours to drive from New Orleans to Destin, and Baton Rouge should be about the same since you can take I-12 and merge with I-10 at Slidell. I drive between 70 and 75 mph.

Not sure how the other answerer can do the drive in 3 1/2 hours. Their 360 profile also doesn't mention living in BR.|||Greetings Kate, I have driven from Destin to Baton Rouge and back many times and it averages out to about 3.5 hours. But, since I'm a careful driver, it may be a little faster if you pushed it to about 5 miles per hour above the speed limit. But please, drive carefully beautiful. Good luck!|||It depends on your mode of transportation...
walking definitely takes longer than any other
mode!|||Baton Rouge to Destin is around 5 hours. I've done this trip several times.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment