Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I saw an ad in Baton Rouge which said an Airline travels non stop from BR to Seattle. I am looking for name of this airline.|||I checked both Frontier & Southwest, neither go to Baton Rouge. As far as I know, none of the major airlines go directly to Baton Rouge, since it's such a small airport. You will have to either connect in Houston or Atlanta.

Sorry!|||Southwest Airlines.|||Try frontier, or southwest|||None. I suspect you saw an ad for a sale fare from Baton Rouge to Seattle, but that will require a connection somewhere.

You can take Continental via Houston,
American via Dallas,
or Delta via Atlanta.

The current sale fare is $270 roundtrip on Continental with 7 day advance purchase. Delta and American are at $279 roundtrip. Northwest can get you there, too, but with 2 connections.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment