Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I need a good place to eat in Baton Rouge, close to I-10 and hopefully inexpensive. I will be driving cross-country and am leaving tomorrow (Sunday) and will be stopping there for dinner Sunday night.

Sorry, need an answer by 9am Sunday!|||yo...
i take french class and baton rouge means a red baton
haha
goodluck with you thing but i cant help|||it's been so long ever since i went to baton rouge, i forgot the name of the good restaurants. but, i love any places there that serve gumbo. there's one around LSU campus that made really good gumbo and steak. don't remember the name though, sorry....|||Go to T.J. Ribs, I think its the Acadian Thruway exit right off of I-10, it going to be on the right side if you are in the west bound lane.
Edit::
Actually Baton Rouge means "red stick" if you needed the literal translation.|||There's a great little place that serves great southern food. It is called The Table is Bread. I don't remember though how close to I-10 it is. I went there once when I was in Baton Rouge on business. It was delicious.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment