Tuesday, February 21, 2012

We're on a budget of $1200 all together.


Ages: 19,18,17,15. All girls.

We need:

A hotel for a week
Shopping
Partying
Lots of tourist attractions
Lots and Lots of food!!!!!

We don't want to leave anyone out.

We need a hotel that allows 18 year olds to check in alone.

Any and all ideas are appreciated.|||The Royal Street Courtyard hotel is a boutique hotel with hot-tub and beautiful gardens, authentic french quarter style rooms and really friendly. It's run by a guy called Phil who is fantastic. I live in London but have been there three times in the last four years. There is a big suite at the top that would sleep you all for much less than $1200.

New Orleans is one of my favourite cities. I can recommend hanging out on Frenchman's Street - it's where the best real bars and clubs are - forget Bourbon street.

There's also an African restaurant on Royal Street, near the hotel just into the French quarter that does the best food I've ever tasted.

Have fun. I wish I was back there now!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment