Friday, February 24, 2012

when i go to college next year in Atlanta, my little sister aka best friend will still be in high school. I was wondering would i be insane if i visited home on my high school's homecoming just to see her and my mom and maybe some of my other friends.|||Not crazy at all(assuming you have a decent car thats not on it's last leg or something)....road trips are awesome and going to see friends/family makes it even better! when it gets closer to when you want to take the trip, see what gas prices are, and figure out if it would be cheaper to fly,take a train, or drive|||That's about an eight hour drive. To do it one weekend once in a while wouldn't be crazy, but to do it every weekend or something, that would probably wear on you.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment