Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am currently house shopping and am looking into property in Baton Rouge, I want to try and stay away from the urban and inner city areas. I also would like to be in an area that is safe and good to raise children in.|||You may want to try the southeast area (between I-10 and I-12 on the map). It is a nice family oriented area, yet still convenient to the city. Try areas such as: Old Jefferson, Prairieville, Gonzales.

Try the Mason's Grill weekend brunch when you get there--the crab cake and eggs breakfast is wonderful!!

Good luck!|||I used to live in riverbend (down by lsu) and it was very nice. It is also very safe,once I left my door open in the middle of the night and didn't close it untill the day after. There is also alot of prperty and homes for sale down there. The only turn off is that they are a little high.
There is also a neighboor hood called Walden on burbank but they to are high and im not sure what is for sale.

火车采集器
  • translate japanese to english
  • jp cycles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment