Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I remember hearing that some of the DJs on 104.9 the X in baton rouge were switching to another station in the 90.0s, and Now I turn on my radio to be assaulted by the foul sounds of COUNTRY being simultaneously broadcasted from 107.3. I hate country and I just lost one of my favorite moder rock stations. Did they really switch stations or are they gone for good?|||I was wondering this myself since there was no official warning of a switch-over. Dan Day went over to 98.3, the classic rock station, that's the only DJ I knew that was moving. The change wasn't supposed to *officially* roll over until April 18th according to the 104.9/107.3 website. If you can, try to tune it to 92.3 New Orleans; it seems to have the same playlist as the old 104.9. You should be able to receive it in Baton Rouge.|||The station changed format to country. Others who have tried calling the station can't get through. But from what I hear, 104.9 the x is gone for good. The DJs have gone to other stations. I personally am sad to see the station go. Baton Rouge needs more good alt rock, not more country.

There's a lot more info and opinions here:
http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/25179643/Where-is-1049-the-X-going.aspx

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment