Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm not a fan of the series however I wouldn't mined being an extra in the movie(Big Production big money). The one other reason I'd like to be an extra is the Metal that played in the back round is the only reason I like watching it.|||...it's being filmed in Baton Rouge?

1) I AM IN BATON ROUGE RIGHT NOW.

2) Dammit all the Twihards are coming.

3) Basically, to answer your question, I have heard that what the Twilight movies do is open casting calls - not resumes. Search the internet for when these will happen - and if it's in Baton Rouge, come on down! We have excellent chicken and fro yo.|||Check it out on the IMDB website, they'll list the production company and filming schedule.

www.IMDB.com

火车采集器
  • vance and hines
  • book club recommendations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment