Saturday, February 11, 2012

I've heard a lot of rumors saying that gang people who want to be in a gang are going to kill three women at Wal-Mart in Baton Rouge?|||It's a hoax and it's all over the country. Gangs do not do this for initiation. It's simply a matter of someone trying to scare as many gullable people as possible or maybe a digruntled ex-Wal-Mart employee. I'm taking my wife and daughter to Wal-mart tonight and maybe enjoy it for once without all the crowds.|||i dont know if it is true but i got the same txt message and i live in washington. and the person i got it from works at the fire department. i dont really think its real but im not going to walmart any time soon.|||that's messed up if that's really true you should tell someone Crazy you would be accomplice to murder if you don't say anything|||I've heard that where I live too! Except I'm in Georgia. True or not, I'm not taking any chances D:|||check snopes first!
http://www.snopes.com/crime/gangs/walmar鈥?/a>

火车采集器
  • augsburg college
  • duplicolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment