Saturday, February 18, 2012

My husbands job is relocating him to Baton Rouge, LA. Where's the best place to live around there?|||Welcome!

I am not very familiar with Baton Rouge but the first answer is WAY off base and BR is a nice town.

You should make contact with a real estate agent for info on housing. There are several national companies (ex. Coldwell Banker) so you could talk to an agent where you currently live and get details about BR. For example, there are many nice neighborhoods in a large area around the Sherwood Forest exit off I-12, but we don't know if that's what you are looking for.

Good luck!.|||ANY place but IN Baton Rouge... you will find out very quickly once you get there. Personally, I lived in Louisiana for about a year after Katrina and there isn't enough MONEY in LOUISIANA to EVER get me to live in that F#@KING STATE again... I won't even DRIVE THROUGH THAT STATE to get from Texas to the East Coast.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment