Saturday, February 18, 2012

When I say moderately priced I mean about $60 or a little more with tip, There's this girl I'm really into and this is the first date we'll have been on for a while so I want this to be a really nice dinner (I plan to take her to a movie afterwards or before hand, but if anyone has a better idea then please speak up!). Anyway please respond quickly and thanks everyone.|||If you like seafood, I recommend Ralph and Kaoos on Bluebonnet, across the street from the Mall of Louisiana. The food is awesome there and moderately priced. I've eaten there a lot.|||If i remeber right, you can get a dinner for two at the melting pot on corporate blvd. for around $75. Really Really romantic place. check them out on the web, www.meltingpot.com, (i think) Best to make reservations.|||Definitely Tsunami downtown. It is Japanese food but they have other things there besides sushi. If you sit out outside you have an awesome view of downtown and the river.

火车采集器
  • rachel zoe collection
  • pro comp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment