Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In June, I got an MIP for simply being in a car with alcohol. I did not have a drink in my hand and had not been drinking at all prior to the run-in. I asked the task force officer to please give me a field sobriety test or a breathalyzer test and he refused. Should I just go through the process or try to get it dismissed? If I go through the process, what will I have to do?|||Look up the word possession. Possession means you have alcohol in your possession. You had alcohol in your car. If you didn't have someone over 21 in the car with you, you are guilty of it. Sobriety tests and breathalyzers are for drunk driving and MIC, not MIP.|||No, you should accept responsibility for your actions and pay the ticket, since you were knowingly in the car with alcohol and I can bet that you were planning on drinking it, too.|||I had the same thing happen. I went down to the District Attorney's office and explained it. You will need to go court most likely. I was able to get mine dropped. As long as it was NOT your car!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment