Monday, March 12, 2012

The answer is zero and zero. It's the best answer! Head out of Baton Rouge on the 12/10, at Mobile pick up the 65 which splits at Montgomery. Take the 85 through Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina. Shortly after crossing the Virginia state line take US 58 east all the way to Norfolk. When you get to Norfolk you're almost there. US 58 runs into I-664. You're only on the 664 for a mile or two. Drift over to the inside lanes. They become I-264 and goes through the center of Norfolk the downtown tunnel and deadends on Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach. Now if you don't quite get over to the inside lanes on 664, no problem. The outside lanes become I-64 and goes around the south side of Norfolk. It crosses I-264 on the east side of town. Just keep your eyes open for 'I-264 east - Virginia Beach', then you're back on track. NO TOLLS! Fastest route. Have a great trip.

火车采集器
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • beef o bradys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment