Friday, March 9, 2012

my roommate's boyfriend beats her up, i have to break my lease because of it - landlord does not believe me, need to find out if he has a record with the law, all i have is his name, age, where he attends school.|||Why has she contacted the police, if this guy is beating her up a police report could run a background check on him and find out has it did it before.To me this would be more creditable to the landlord than what public records will offer.He sounds like he likes to put his hands on women.Sure this is not the first time|||go to www.publicaccesstocourtinformation.com now if this doesn't work( I don't know what state your in I am using mine change it to yours but leave the rest)
www.supreme.state.az.us/publicaccess.c鈥?br> Good Luck, Hunny you need it- all you need is his first and last name and birth date. it will give you all information you need, I hope this helps. And if the police have been called out lately you cna also get police reports they are also public record...|||I would start here. If he has anything on record in the state you should be able to find it here.

http://www.publicrecordsinfo.com/court_r鈥?/a>|||to do it free here, its odcr(oklahoma district court records) im sure its similiar in your state|||good idea! You should really check out peoplefinders.com I had a simular problem and found my friends landlord on there by accident. Come to find out, he was stilling from the complex and didnt pay her rent for 2 months! Good luck|||None, unless you have connections in law enforecement and they do it for you as a favor.|||Go to dogpile.com! You can search people or do an extended criminal record search. This may cost a few dollars, but I'm not quite sure!|||Go to the County Courthouse in which he resides and ask them for the information. If he is 18 or older the records are made public.|||want to if i have a arrest record in any state

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment