Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm moving to Louisiana in about a week or two. & I really want to find a good high school in the Baton Rouge area (70810) that has a lenient dress code. I mean like we can wear whatever we want as long as it's appropriate. I don't want to attend a high school where we HAVE to wear collar shirts and khakis or whatever else that is strict dress code. If you know any please let me know (: Thanks. (You can leave details about the school, and maybe a link)|||Hi, I went To Baton Rouge Magnet High School. Its the only school In EBR Parish with a "free" dress code. I graduated in 09 but the dress code as of now has not changed. Right now the original building is getting re-modeled so the school is in a different location (Lee High). You can live in any school district of the parish and as long as you are accepted you may attend. Just go or call the school for the application. Have at least a 2.5 overall and not a senior. any other questions just send me an email and i'll help. I didn't go all 4 years but I loved every year I went!!...aah we do not have sports..no not because were all brains...but because we can accept children all over the parish we would have an unfair advantage. We do have track, swimming, soccer, ultimate frisbee a few others ,and intramural sports. And we are amazing at the sports we have. Our female track team is vicious lol

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment