Monday, March 12, 2012

I need it to be fairly calm and very cheep. No sicknesses and it needs to be able to jump, canter, trot, walk, and walk and trot over poles well.|||First let me congratulate you on making a very wise decision in acquiring a horse. If this is going to be your first horse then you've made a choice that you're going to be pleased with for a long time.

Next I would question your definition of "cheap". I've been looking for a good horse for over a year and the cheapest I've horse that I was interested in was $5k. Not pocket change, but I thought a decent price for the horse. Sadly this horse was terrified of my trainers guinea hens and I made the decision not to purchase her.

In looking for a lesson horse I would talk to my trainer. They have connections and should know the "ins and outs" of your local horse community. If there are any available lesson horses out there this is probably the best way to find them. Other than that I'd get down my phone book and look up area stables. Even an internet search for riding stables in the places I would be willing to travel. Jot down the numbers and give the places a ring to see if they have any horses for sale.

It is possible to find a good lesson horse fairly cheap, but it will take some determination, a few phone calls and a lot of patience.

Good luck!|||Sorry, but no good horse is cheep. A horse with that kind of training is going to be hard to find and expensive; also make sure you have money for vet bills and food... just a tip you might want to find a less expensive hobby. I don't even like to think about how much our horses used to cost a month!|||For a horse like that you're not going to find one cheap.

For an inexpensive horse that you can train you can look on Petfinder.com.

Make sure you learn about horses before adopting, though. They require specialized care.|||Wow. You are asking alot for the horse to be cheap and have training like that. You must be out of your mind! If you have experience try getting a horse that is calm and train him yourself. Maybe an Appaloosa? They are great lesson horses.|||Look around for ads round your area for someone who wants their horse exercised for free. That's how I got mine. He's a gem and I can do anything on him, for no cost.|||The best place to look for lesson horses is a lesson barn. Ask around at different ones to see if they have any for sale. A barn I used to take lessons at had all their school horses for sale, but they weren't advertised. School horses are usually the cheapest around because they're not young and flashy.

Good luck :o)|||If you don't have a good foundation in horsemanship, you're going to most likely pay the price for a good horse. Otherwise, if you have the background and experience, I would say, find a horse that YOU could train.
Good luck!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment