Friday, March 9, 2012

My wife is a little worried about everything. Is Lafayette La as bad as people say? I have been to Louisiana a few times and to Lafayette once. I actually liked what I saw. Also, are there any mens lacrosse leagues in the area?|||All cities have there good and bad points. As a rule, I've learned that people from a city will say that smaller cities and cities that it is in competition with are bad cities, while hailing larger cities as good cities. I live in Baton Rouge and here people bad mouth Lafayette because they believe there is not that much to do. Of course compared to a larger city there isn't, but relative to it's size there's probably a lot of things to do. I've only been to Lafayette a few times and it didn't seem all that special to me, of course I didn't have time to explore.|||I think you will love it here. I am from Lafayette and would not go anywhere else. You won't find more friendly people or better food than here. The city is really growing and our economy is said to be one of the best in the nation even considering all that's going on right now.

I don't know if you are into going out but the nightlife in Lafayette is great.

I don't know anything about Lacrosse or if it's offered here, sorry.

Good luck with your move and I am sure you will love it here!

BTW... What kind of business are you opening?

火车采集器
  • ruth chris
  • watch harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment