Friday, March 9, 2012

i am looking forward to move there, i'm scared i also might get killed because the crime rate is super high.|||Baton Rouge does have high crime, but it is no different than living in New York, Miami, Atlanta, or L.A. There are certain areas that you want to avoid. Anything north of Government Street would be off limits. North Baton Rouge is the "ghetto". I live in Ascension Parish, and I commute to LSU everyday, and I feel safe. Most of your affluent, young couples with children live outside of East Baton Rouge Parish because of the lower cost of living and better school systems.

I have lived in the Baton Rouge area for 22 years and I have never had a problem. It is a better alternative to live here than New Orleans.

The plus side about Baton Rouge-Lafayette-New Orleans is that the region has the best culture in America. I have traveled all over the world and I have never experienced the culture that I have here.

Good Luck!

火车采集器
  • money games
  • baltimore restaurants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment