Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm looking forward to going to college and in the south,but don't know which one.|||You are basing a decision of this magnitude on what strangers think? I think you need four more years of high school. You apparently did not learn to think for yourself the first go round.|||I am from Baton Rouge...
I was trying to figure out the same thing too...
but Southern was not one of my choices because I don't want to stay home year round...
and I want 2 go 2 an HBCU...
so I said i was goin 2 clark atlanta but I heard from this lady that Clark lost their accredidation...
so i changed my mind and now I'm still trying to figure out which college im going to..
I'm a high schooler in the 10th grade...
so for u...you should choose Southern Univ....
I have been to Southern plenty of times for different things and I love it...[but I do not want to stay home all year round, that's the only thing that's keeping me away from Southern]|||I applaud you for considering HBUs. You can not go wrong with either school|||Southern University in Baton Rouge. Great tradition and an excellent choice for an institution of higher learning. Best band around too.|||Clark baby!!! .....and pledge Alpha Kappa Alpha.
Plus, by it being a HBC, your professors and counselors will be more supportive.|||Both are good HBCU schools but you should decide based on what they offer in the area you want to study. or if you are not sure about your major you should at least think of a few options you might want and compare. Also extra-curriculars and if you have a better chance of a scholarship at one or the other. If you have a chance, set up a visit to each campus where you will be able to see the facilities, meet students and ask more questions.
Good for you on going to college. It will be a great time of your life. Good luck!|||try to consider yale univ.|||I've heard of Southern University of Baton Rouge, but not of Clark Atlanta University. But then I am from Toronto. I say SUBR.|||SUBR|||I agree with everyone else..congrats to you for considering a HBCU.
You should definitely seek the school who has the most advantages for you and your field of study!
I also, think that the city of which the school is in is of importance. There are a lot of opportunities in Atlanta (if you are a go-getter) as well as culture...
I went to NC A&T State University and sometimes I wonder if I would have prospered more if I would have came to school down here in ATL. Both of my younger sisters went to school in Atlanta and when I would walk amongst the campus, it was a true atmosphere of diversity that was unlike that environment at NC A&T State University. But then again, it is Atlanta, a major metropolitan...
I think that at the end of the day you should go with your gut and I am quite certain you will know which one is right for by the time you get to 11th grade...
I wanted to go to a completely different school in the 10th and most of 11th grade.
For some reason I just knew that the school I ended up becoming alumnae from was the one to go with and I am sure you will too!
Good Luck!
PS. pay each of your ideal schools a visit so you can have a feel for it!|||you should look into what each school can offer for you, like what each school is known for. some schools are known for their medical fields, some maybe law, or some in computer science, etc. see what you're interested, what type of people go there, how many students are there, if it's a party school [if you're a party person], etc. also check how much it would be for you to go to each school. from what i'm hearing nowadays it doesn't really matter that much WHERE you go for undergrad so i don't think you should be dishing out a ton of cash for undergrad schooling...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment